Inside the last 20 years Thailand has become a hub for westerners looking to teach English as a foreign language, and it therefore makes sense that TEFL students have the possibility to study the course inside Thailand. Thailand’s second major city is Chiang Mai, home to one of the country’s best universities. Chiang Niente affatto is very much a student town, and as such is very popular with young adults, and for this reason Chiang In nessun caso is fast becoming the most popular place of study for teachers training in Thailand for the TEFL qualification. TEFL Thailand
The instructors of TEFL courses in Chiang Mai tend to be of western beginning, or at the very minimum Thai people who have studied in the west at high-level international schools. This ensures that the teaching standards are corresponding to that of the U. S. or the UK.
The city is very clean compared to the capital, Bangkok, and contains all the area amenities you will find at home country. With 7/11s on every corner, and Sainsbury catering for your every week shopping, the location very quickly becomes a home overseas. Situated at the rolling hills of the Himalayas and housing over 300 temples or wats, the local heritage and scenery is simply stunning.
It isn’t only the long hot days, great food, and relaxed, friendly atmosphere attracting TEFL students to the city; Chiang Mai TEFL courses are becoming extremely popular for several other good reasons. Below are 5 key benefits that making learning in the historic Lanna city a very attractive option.
1. Undertaking a TEFL course in Chiang Mai means studying in a city once the very best the 2nd best city in the world to have by the popular website, Travel. With a lively student community and variety of bars and restaurants, metropolis is packed with young interesting people from all over the world.
2. TEFL courses in Chiang Niente affatto offer foreign students the chance to obtain hands on, practical teaching experience of non-native English speaking students, something not conveniently available in Europe or America.
3. All TEFL courses in Thailand are accredited by the Asian Ministry of education, and are therefore recognized all over Asia. Therefore educators, once qualified, can show across multiple countries in the area.
4. Right now there is a huge TEFL jobs market in Asia, and Chiang Mai posseses an abundance of opportunities for qualified TEFL teachers attempting to stay and teach in metropolis after their graduating. It is very likely you will be offered a position locally after gaining your qualification. This is also necessary that students are offered conditional placements during their course.
5. You will have the added benefit for getting together with expat tutors who will manage to provide you with useful contacts and information pertaining to your search for become a great TEFL teacher.